Each year Enercept participates in the Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA) Building Excellence Awards. Here are the seven projects Enercept submitted for 2021 ...
- High Performance (any size or use category - judged only on
special High Performance features or certifications)
- Single Family ‘Small House’ under 900 sq. ft.
- Single Family Homes over 3,000 sq. ft.
- Single Family Homes under 3,000 sq. ft.
- Commercial/Industrial/Institutional Buildings under 10,000 sq. ft.
- Commercial/Industrial/Institutional Buildings over 10,000 sq. ft.
- Renovations (residential or commercial, includes additions and
retrofit insulated panels)
- Affordable Housing (excludes multifamily, home ownership cost
must be at or below 30% of median income for location)
Who is Eligible?
- The submitting company must be a current SIPA member in good
- Structural insulated panels must be used on a minimum of 50% of
the building envelope, determined by square footage of exterior
walls and roof
- The SIPs used on the project must be provided by a SIPA member
- Installers, designers or other parties involved in the project who
are not SIPA members will not be recognized in awards materials.
However, builders or architects may apply for membership with their
entry, but must be full members in good standing prior to the closing
date for the entry to receive recognition.
- Project must be completed between January 1,2020 and December 31, 2020.
Each entry is judged on the following criteria:
- Design and structural
- Creative use of SIP
Five of the seven projects submitted by Enercept SIPs were 2021 SIPA Building Excellence Award winners. Click on the project name to see more photos and information.