Eight-foot Wide Jumbo Wall and Roof Panels Speed Up Construction
Large prefabricated panels boast major productivity benefits for builders and designers over conventional stud framing: faster construction, lower labor costs, less job site waste, lower energy costs, and more.
Building a better SIP
Jumbo wall and roof panels are made with the same great features of a standard 4' wide panel:
- Solid core, Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam insulation
- Roof panels that can be pre-wired
- Wall panels that have window and door openings factory cut and pre-framed
- A building system that is 2 1/2 times stronger
- A building or home that is 40% to 60% more energy efficient
But, building with an Enercept Jumbo Panel that is up to 8' x 24' offers even more benefits than the 4' wide counter-part:
- Fewer gaps/connections - giving you a tighter, better-insulated building
- Even faster construction cycle - panels can be installed both horizontally and vertically
- More cost-effective to produce - the Enercept Jumbo Press sets multiple panels at one time
- More precise - panels are custom cut with computer controlled (CNC) fabrication
Enercept Jumbo Panels have been third-party tested by NTA, Inc., and can be engineered to meet your specific needs. Jumbo Panels are ideal for large walls, roofs, timber frames, and commercial buildings.
At Enercept, we do Jumbo Panels ... because when it comes to construction, sometimes bigger is better.