What are the benefits of designing with structural insulated panels (SIPs)?
Look for Enercept at an AIA Event in your area. Gain a better understanding of application, assembly and detailing to properly utilize SIPs for optimum energy efficiency and durability.
Starting this week through mid-November Enercept will be available at several Architecture Events in the the Central United States.
What will you learn when you stop by the Enercept Booth?
- Primary makeup of SIPs
- Thermal efficiencies
- Structural capabilities
- Environmental advantages
- Versatility of design
Enercept SIPs 2018 Fall Schedule of Architecture Events:
- AIA South Dakota 9/13-9/14, Best Western Ramkota Hotel and Convention Center, Sioux Falls, SD
- AIA Nebraska 9/20-9/21, The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, Lincoln, NE
- ALA Midwest Architecture Conference 10/2, Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- AIA North Dakota 10/8-10/10, Alerus Center, Grand Forks, ND
- Texas society of Architects Design Expo 11/8-11/9, Fort Worth Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX
- AIA MN Conference on Architecture 11/13-11/16, Minneapolis Convention Center-Hall D
Enercept also offers Lunch and Learn Opportunities for Architect Firms. Lunch and Learn Presentations are eligible for Continuing Education Credits. Get more information today to schedule one for you office!
Our Mission: Our Commitment
When you build with Enercept Structural Insulated Panels we provide a building that will likely go up faster and will be warmer, tighter, stronger, quieter and more cost-effective than conventional construction. It is a commitment that others simply can’t beat!